Monday, October 5, 2009

I Love Quiet Lunches =-)

John (the guy I share an office with... also one of the funniest people I know) is sick today. I hate that he is sick, but it's always kind of nice to have the room to myself. I was off Friday, so I'm sure he enjoyed it as well. It's SO quiet right now. Everyone is eating lunch. Sigh. So peaceful!

We had a hectic morning like we always do on Mondays during football season, but I finished the most important program a little after noon and now I am catching up on some blog reading while I eat my taco soup and day dreaming about our upcoming weekend getaway! We are going to The Woodlands this weekend. Brett's best friends live in the Houston area, and we spend a weekend or two there every year. We have been tentatively planning to go visit them the second weekend of October for a while now, but we weren't positive it was going to work out until last week. But now we are super excited and making plans!

I hope that the quiet lasts today. I am LOVING the cooler weather and looking forward to 5:00 so I can be out in it for a bit!

Dinner and grocery store with Brett's mom tonight. Good times =-)

No comments: