Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Break-in

So last night, the company that I work for was broken into. Nothing was taken, but 4 doors were busted in.

Nothing was taken. How weird is that? What does that mean? Were they just looking for cash registers and left when they didn't find any? (Most likely.) Or were they just checking things out? I don't get it. But I feel violated. I wanted to take my pictures down when I left work because I am worried that they will come back, having seen all of our computers, etc. and will vandalize this time. I was at work for 4 hours by myself on Saturday. What if they had come then? I am sometimes the last to leave at night. Sometimes by hours. Well, I should be using the past tense, because that will definitely not be happening anymore.

I do NOT, I repeat, NOT feel good about this.

1 comment:

Kriss said...

Yikes Scary!!!!!!!