Sunday, January 11, 2009

haha

I have a dozen things that I was still going to try to do tonight, and what am I doing? Tearing up while I watch Kate Winslet's acceptance speech. Thanks Kim. That's real helpful.

I started to do my taxes online and then I realized that I haven't received my statement that shows the student loan interest business, so I had to stop. I emailed the rest of the ceremony house party, so that's helpful. I took my dress to the seamstress today, so that's good. Brett and I did a TON of packing this weekend, so that's good. I took care of a couple of Sunday School things that needed to be done, so that's good.

I was up way too late last night, so that's bad. We didn't find groomsmen outfits this weekend, and that's bad. There has been some confusion trying to reserve the U-Haul for this Saturday's move, so that's bad. And my back is hurting because I've been sitting on the floor for way too long, and that's bad. I also have a couple of awkward phone calls to make. That's a long story, but I will just say I am not looking forward to them, so I will make them tomorrow night and get them over with.

I am going to see what I can do on our wedding invitations tonight. There are a million things that I like. It has been really hard to pick a few of those things and put them together in an invitation.

All I can do is take things one day at a time. I think this week will be stressful, but I am going to pray often, cry as little as possible (hah) and just keep chugging along.

Sigh.

No comments: