Monday, January 5, 2009

Case of the Mondays

Anytime I have a frustrating day and it happens to be Monday I think of Office Space and I sympathize with one of two people. The guy who wanted to get a little revenge and take back from the company who was sucking the life out of him, OR the guy who was sick of it and just wanted to burn the building down.

Today was a burn the building down kind of day.

I hate this building. For the past 6 months or so, anytime someone flushed the toilet in the girls bathroom, it sounded like there was a person inside the wall banging on it, trying to get out. Well the last week or so, the toilet has started backing up. It's gross. I hate it. I hate the bugs, I hate the toilet, I hate the freezing rooms. It makes me crazy. And John is pouting. I sympathized for a long time, (this has been going on for months) but now, I'm kind of over it.

I also haven't been home since 8:30 in the morning on Wednesday.

All of these things combined made me grumpy. It's not a case of the Mondays. It's just general annoyance.

Grr.

No comments: