Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seriously?

The release date for the next Twilight Movie, New Moon, was announced today. It will be in theaters on November 20, 2009.

Gee. The amount of time they are taking to make the second movie just FILLS me with confidence that the cheesy effects from the first film won't be an issue in the second.

I realize that you have to move while the actors still look the same age, but I want it to be a GOOD movie.

I need to see Twilight again. I think I will be much less critical the second time around. At least, I sincerely hope that is the case. I have enjoyed reading the books a second time. I am ready to finish so I can read Tales of Beetle the Bard!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't actually think the effects were that cheesy. I liked them, especially when he was running/flying up the trees!

Gosh, you're such a special effects snob! ;-)

Jennifer said...

I should clarify that I, too, think it's strange that they're coming out with it so quickly, especially considering the werewolfs/shape shifters in this movie. I don't know HOW they're going to do that in a good way.

Kim said...

ugh... I thought the running was the worst part! It's my own fault. I was too excited about the movie. The makeup and effects distracted me because I expected something better. But I want to watch it again!