Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm So Stupid!

I've been wanting to read Midnight Sun, Stephenie Meyer's 5th book in the Twilight series, which she discontinued writing after someone leaked a partial copy of it, ever since I found out about it a couple of months ago. But my eyes aren't what they used to be. It's hard to imagine sitting and reading a 264 page story on a computer screen. But that's also way too much paper and toner to waste at work.

But yesterday, I was so bored! I downloaded the pdf. I don't know what I was thinking. Now I can't stop reading it. I'm at work, where I should be WORKING, but the pdf is open and hidden in my background and I keep going back to it. I thought I would just read a little today while I ate lunch, but now I can't seem to stop.

I feel like a jerk!

Also, I really want tacos right now. I had yummy taco salad with Jennifer last night and it was so good. I wish I had some right now!

No comments: